Dr. Lyall Ashberg Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lyall Ashberg?

Marvelous!

Posted on August 6th, 2017

Highly Recommend this Surgeon. My daughter had a procedure done on her shoulder. We are happy and grateful for ALL the care that was provided to us throughout the ordeal. Our questions were handled with patience and understanding . Our overall experience with Dr. Ashberg and his Staff was positive.

Terrible experience with this doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2017

We took my 86 year old father who had a broken wrist to see this doctor two weeks ago. At the first appointment, two days after the injury, this doctor did not even take his own X-rays of the wrist...in fact, when I called to make tha appointment, the staff said we did not need to bring the X-rays from the hospital because they would take their own X-rays. This doctor chose to delay putting my dad in a cast until the next appointment, one week later. We returned for that appointment and that is when the doctor finally took an X-ray and after reading the X-ray promptly decided my dad needed surgery ASAP.. Mind you, it was now 2 weeks after the wrist break and my dad still had no cast! Needless to say, we were very disappointed by the lack of attention my father received. Would never recommend this doctor.

Great Surgeon

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Dr. Ashberg has treated 2 of my children and I am very happy with him as an orthopedic surgeon. His office is extremely busy, so expect long wait times, but worth it if you want the BEST for your children .

Posted on February 27th, 2010

the worst doctor we have ever seen...

Doctor's Response

I welcome any and all comments. I you have concerns regarding our care, please address them directly to our office at info@ashbergortho.com, so I can address your specific issues directly. Thank you. Lyall Ashberg

Posted on November 21st, 2017