Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lydia Aguilar MD
Dr. Lydia Aguilar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abilene, TX, with another office in Abilene, TX. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Aguilar is affiliated with Hendrick Medical Center and Abilene Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lydia Aguilar has 2 locations
1100 N 19th St
Abilene, TX 79601
Book Online Now
Dr. Lydia Aguilar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
Super person and Compassionate Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lydia Aguilar - Posted on April 15th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lydia Aguilar - Posted on March 9th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lydia Aguilar - Posted on January 29th, 2011
Dr. Aguilar is an angel! I don't know what the other person was talking about ....probably needed a psychiatrist instead of an internist. My family loves her too!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lydia Aguilar - Posted on November 18th, 2010
Dr. Aguilar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hendrick Medical Center
Abilene Regional Medical Center
14 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Lydia Aguilar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lydia Aguilar's office for more information.
5441 Health Center Dr Abilene, TX : (325) 673-9806
1100 N 19th St Abilene, TX 79601