Dr. Lydia Aguilera Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lydia Aguilera?

Looong Wait in Smelly Office

Posted on September 7th, 2016

3rd time this year taking relative to appointments. The wait time is ridiculous & the waiting area smells like scum or unsanitized gym. Yuck! Worse part is being in exam room supporting patient & seeing Dr. Aguilera dose off.

Gonna miss Dr Aguilera

Posted on May 20th, 2015

She is great, delivered my son, daughter and my grandson. Her staff used to be great. Now they are a bunch of young girls with the worst attitude ever. I can't handle that. So looks like I'm giving up on a great Dr. Because of her terrible staff.

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Excellent doctor ..and staff is awesome!!! A++++++

horrible doctor/person

Posted on September 24th, 2013

My son died while she was " taking care" of me. She was insensitive. I used to wait for 4 hours to see her. I thought that was normal. My lawyer went to pick up my medical records and tg ey vanished!!! Gone. There were no records. What a horrible doctor. She knew she was at fault. Never ever go to her!!!

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Dr. Aguilera is very nice. I've known her for several yrs., she is always running late always making excuses & is always rushing. Waiting time is always more than hr. The most has been 3 hr wait.

pretty good

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

front office receptionist are not professional. Not courteous and do not apologize. on the other hand the back office nurse is beyond words, she is extremely friendly, caring and professional. Dr aguilera is exellent. I enjoyed her as my ob/gyn. she delivered my son via c-section and was very supportive and caring.

Posted on May 10th, 2012

Dr. Aguilera delivered all three of my sons, first one almost 25 years ago and the most recent just 1 year ago.She's always spent the necessary time with me to put my mind at ease for every visit I've had over the past 26 years.I'll admit, the wait time in the office is terrible, but she's a doctor who I trust, well worth the wait and drive for me!

Too many patients

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Wait time is more than 2 hours! The worst part is, after the 2 hours wait, she spent 8 minutes with me. She is difficult to understand. She speaks very soft and fast with an accent. The only bright side is that her staffs are courteous and prompt. Equipments are out-dated. The ultrasound picture I got was a joke.

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Dr. Aguilera is a good doctor when it comes to diagnosis and consistent testing. With her help I found that I had polycystic ovary syndrome and she was very good about giving me consistent check-ups and doing all she could to help me. However there are a few problems. I had trouble making an appointment with her and she does not accept walk-ins. The wait time is ridiculous for her though. I've scheduled appointments for 9:00 or 10:00 and the wait time is always 1 hr +. It's usually a forty-five to fifty minute wait in the waiting room, then another twenty or thirty minute wait in the examination room. You get all this waiting for a ten or fifteen minute conversation with her. I always feel when I go to her office that her mind is sometimes already out the door, or that she's in a hurry to get through and get to the next patient because she is so busy. There were a few times when I'd go to her office right on time at 9:00 and I sat in the waiting room till 11:00 or 11:30 before getting into the exam room. She is very careful about testing though which is good, and before I had surgery, she had me do three or four ultrasounds to check up on my condition.

housewife

Posted on March 4th, 2010

Dr. Aguilera schedule to many people at the same time. eg. 9:30 appt will be actually at 12:00 pm. leading less time with the patience to be examine.

Posted on August 12th, 2017