Dr. Lydia M Charles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lydia M Charles?

Great doctor!!

My daughter loves her. Dr Charles has a very pleasant and nice bedside manner. Has been our Dr since birth now 14 years old.

what a greedy dr's office

The office crews are just looking for money. nothing else.

One of a kind!!!!

Not only Doctor Charles is an excellent physician (she has always been accurate with her diagnosis) but she is also caring, compassionate, and easy to talk to. When my daughter was hospitalized, she was always there and always available. She was reassuring to us and made my daughter feel at ease during this difficult time. She even stood her ground against an unscrupulous physician who wanted to perform unnecessary procedures. She took care of both of my daughters since they were born. My oldest daughter is 20 now, but she doesn't want to see any other doctor than Doctor Charles. I wish there really were more doctors today, like Doctor Charles. She is really one of kind!

Dr. Charles

Dr. Charles is the best pediatrician out there, she is caring, patient, and will see as many time necessary to ensure your child is healthly. She will give you coupons when she has them. She provides free formula. She is alway 100% with her diagnosis. She always gives the best advice, nutrician recommendations, est. I recommend her to anyone with children!

Dr. Charles is a great doctor

Best Pediatric Doctor ever

Dr. Charles is the best doctor I've ever brought my daughter to see. Every aspect of Dr. Charles is exceptional. Her caring, bed side manner and professionalism is outstanding. I took several months looking for pediatric doctors after my daughter was born 4 years ago. She was recommended to me by another patient of hers who happened also to be my dentist and after the first office visit I was in love. I can not say enough about Dr. Charles. She has always treated my daughter with care and consideration. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. She is also the Head of Pediatrics of Chilton Hospital.

Amazing bedside manner..with kids and parents

Dr. Charles is both caring with my kids and reassuring for me. I trust everything she says..she's never been wrong.

Best Experience

The best experience I have had with a physician. Extremely knowledgeable and patient. She is a genuinely caring person.