Dr. Lydia J Dennis Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lydia J Dennis?

She is a very good doctor. Follows up with you and makes sure everything is working out for you. One of the best doctors Okla. City has.

Dr. Lydia is one of the better doctors in OKC. I have been going to her for over a year and she has always had my health issues at heart. Don't understand the negative commits but to each their own.

I am very surprised by the negative reviews for Dr. Dennis. I have been seeing Dr. Dennis for about 10 months for a variety of health concerns. I have always felt like she spent plenty of time with me, listened and explained all of the answers to my questions. She is very honest and offers her opinion without disregarding mine. After visiting with her about adhd concerns from my husband and myself she convinced me to try a new medication and I have never felt better. Upon seeing her for weight loss concerns she explained in full detail about the medications I was requesting and suggested alternative ways to achieve my goals which were much healthier and again I have been successful. She has now been working with me for back pain and has been very receptive and tentative to my wishes. Above all she is prompt, responds to questions via phone or email in a timely manner and in my opinion goes above and beyond on many occasions. I appreciate her demeanor and honesty, I would recommend her to all of my friends and family.

Horrible

The most upsetting visit ever! She was not empathetic, called me a liar in other words and refused pain relief for a deep dog bite and refused a refill of pain meds I was recieving from a terrible car accident I had that put me in ICU for 4 days. I saw hwr because my family doctor was out of the office and the dog bite became infected and quite painful and I also needed a refill for severe back pain in which I had waited 3 months to get into pain management for. She had me leaving in tears and hopelessness. Ive never been so dissapointed towards a doctors unproffessionalism.

Bad experience

Dr Dennis performed a treatment in her office which she had to cut out a cyst. It was so painful and she had to cut deep. It would not deaden well because of the infection. She didn't seem to care when I cried out in pain. I almost passed out from the pain. Then she refused to give me an antibiotic. I had infection all over my body including my groin area. I had horrible drainage for weeks after the procedure. She never offered me anything for pain and she had to cut deep. I wish I would have checked her ratings before ever going to se her. I went to a dermatologist the next day and he put me on an antibiotic. I will never go to her again!

Unprofessional Doctor

Dr. Lydia Dennis is the most unprofessional doctor I've encountered. I chose her as my doctor when I switched health insurance. I initially saw her when I was diagnosed with a blood clot at the ER. During our first visit, she expressed needing to do more research on blood clots because she did not have much experience with this condition. She did not refer me to a more experienced doctor or hematologist. Even after we discovered I have Factor Five Leiden (a genetic blood disorder), she did not refer me to a specialist.She was overbearing and condescending concerning the diagnosis and treatment of my condition. When made aware of my feelings, she blamed me for feeling uncomfortable and upset with her approach. Regarding choices of birth control, she was rigid, persistent, and overbearing in her opinion that her method was the correct one for my husband and I. When I expressed a desire to use a different method she became insensitive and condescending. On our last visit, when I expressed wanting to switch doctors because of a personality conflict she stated, "I am firing you from me and the doctors at this office." Then she went out into the hall and declared, loud enough for all to hear, "I am not her doctor anymore. I dont want to see her or talk to her again."