Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lydia Eviatar
Dr. Lydia Eviatar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY, with other offices in Hewlett, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 5 other locations). She has 52 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology. Dr. Eviatar is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Blythedale Children's Hospital and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. Dr. Eviatar has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lydia Eviatar has the following 1 specialty
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
Dr. Lydia Eviatar has the following 5 expertise
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Dr. Lydia Eviatar has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lydia Eviatar is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
We had the luck to contact Dr. Eviatar back in 1989 regarding my son, Anthony. Thank God we did. She is accurate,caring and always has time to answer your questions personally. Anthony and I have been blessed to have made contact with her back in 1989...my son Anthony is fine, 19 years later...THANK GOD!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Eviatar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Blythedale Children's Hospital
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
North Shore University Hospital
Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrenos Medical Center of New York
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Long Island Jewish Medical Center-Schneider Children`s Hospital
North Shore Univ at Manhasset
52 Years Experience
Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lydia Eviatar in this video.
Dr. Lydia Eviatar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.