Dr. Lydia M Graham Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lydia M Graham?

Regret

I regret the day I decided on Dr. Graham...she turned out to be a very bad choice. She made 2 bad calls almost back to back on me...that caused me bad consequences because of her negligence.I wish I had researched her better than I did. Absolutly do NOT recommend.

beautiful bedside manner

dr. Lydia is my moms dr and is very good with her. Her dr patient relationship is awesome. She takes her time with the patient and is not in a hurry to write an rx and have the patient go away like other drs do. Very down to earth in speaking with patient that only speaks Spanish. Will recommend her to other people I know. Very patient with my mothers treatments as an alzeimer patient