Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lydia M Green has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
For over five years I have visited with 4 doctors regarding Sinus and Asthma problem but none seems to find the real problem or be able to address the issues. I visited with Dr. Green twice and all the problems were correctly diagnozed, the prescription worked perfectly and now I can sleep without the fear of waking up to early morning headaches, my Asthma whizzing and nasal congestions are a thing of history. Thank you Dr. Green!
19 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1999
Charles R Drew University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lydia M Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.