Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lydia Haren
Lydia Haren is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Lydia Haren has the following 6 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Lydia Haren
As Associate Medical Director of addictions services, Dr. Haren treats patients with an emphasis on detoxification and early recovery. She also works with individuals in the CARE (Counseling for Addictions and Recovery Education) program. Prior to joining Palmetto Behavioral Health, Haren served as a private practice psychiatrist in Chattanooga, Tenn. She holds both a bachelors degree and medical degree from the University of North Carolina and was awarded a fellowship at the Medical University of South Carolina, where she served as chief resident from 2000 to 2001.
Locations & DirectionsMoccasin Bend Mental Health Inst, 100 Moccasin Bend Rd, Chattanooga, TN
Lydia Haren is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.