Dr. Lydia A Luna Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lydia A Luna?

I went to her several years ago to find a doctor that would do a laparoscopic fibroid removal. I was about a month late on my Pap smear but was only there to find out if she could do the procedure. I heard her through the hallway yell at a medical assistant " who does she think she is. Tell her to undress. We are doing a pap. ". I will never forget how this woman behaved. I want her to know I was there to interview her to be my doctor! You didn't even give me a chance to ask you questions because you were too stressed.

No bedside manner

Luna has no bedside manner and her staff is unfriendly and rude. I would not suggest her to friends and in fact I have people who are trying to get me to switch doctors because of their experience with her.

not happy

well the front office was great only one nurse in back is professional and very nice. The doctor seemed to be in a hurry and didnt show any interest in what i had to say. Worst part is that i overheard her talking about how everyone is fat. very rude of her. Then she also is not professional or show any kind of respect to her nurse that was in the room she was rude and yelled at her in front of me. That was uncalled for! if there is a problem wait till after i am gone and address the problem. I will not return to her office nor will i recommend anyone.

not recommended

I would not recommend using Dr. Luna. I'm not sure if it's a generational difference, b/c my best friend's mother is who referred me to her & she loves her. In the 4 years that I have been going to her office though, up until my last annual, I'd never actually met the good doctor: I'd only ever seen her nurse practitioner. At my annual in January, she was short, unfriendly, unwelcoming, & brooked no roomed for questions or anything else. It was get-in-&-get-out, slam bam thank you ma'am.My husband & I went back to her upon suspecting pregnancy & I had a list of questions to ask her. We actually had a tug-of-war over my post it note that I had short-handed my questions on b/c she wasn't receptive to me asking them. She interrupted everything that I said, was condescending & over-all just very rude. Like I stated previously, my best friend's mother loves her & they are about the same age, but both my friend & I are currently looking for another doctor because we don't want to have to deal with her. Her front desk staff is awesome, but some of her nurses are rude as well.

Long Time Relationshiop

I have been seeing Dr. Luna for the last 15 years ! She and her staff are awesome. I would not truse my care to anyone else.

Dr.Luna is one of the best you will find

I have been a patient of Dr.Luna's for about 12 years now. Dr.Luna helped me to bring 2 beautiful babies into that world and helped me through both very difficult pregnancies. Dr.Luna is very professional and has always been very kind and courteous to me and my family. Every interaction I have had with her and her office staff has always been very positive and upbeat and she takes the time to know her patients which is very rare these days. I would highly recommend Dr.Luna and her office to everyone. Thank you Dr.Luna for everything! And keep up the wonderful work!

I have been going to Dr. Luna for over 16 years. Dr. Luna and her office staff have always been friendly and very supportive. I have even recommended her to other family members and they like her too .

Dr. Luna is an exampleof excellence in the medical community.

I have been seeing Dr. Luna for many years. She has been me doctor, but more than that, she treats me as a friend when I am in her office. From the moment I walk through the doors, I am greeted by welcoming faces and kind words by her staff. I am never kept waiting and Dr. Luna always takes the time to explain to me everything that is going on. She even answers questions I don't think to ask! She is an incredibly caring woman and I am so grateful to have such a compassionate Dr.

I have been a patient of Dr. Luna's for almost 19 years and have never had any time of problem with her or her staff.

I like Dr. Luna

I've been Dr. Luna's patient for over 16 years. She is professional, courteous, informative and caring. All her staff are very professional and friendly, too. I've never had a problem when visiting her office.

rude dr

I will not go back to dr. luna, she is rude and is in a hurry to get out the door when she is done. she does not want to take the time and listen to your questions. I was diagnosed with fibroid tumors, no pain or any other problems. she immediatley began pressuring me to have a hysterectomy. she said I needed to hurry up and this is not true. I got a second opinion and did my own research and a hysterectomy was not necessary. she also does botox and other dermatological procedures. Is she a gynocolegist or a dermotologist?

The Best Dr.

This dr, is the best dr i have ever had. She has saved my life 2 times. She took such great care of my after having my children, also after surgery. I would not change Dr's for the world. I am bless to have such a great dr.

Dr. Lydia A Luna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.