More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lydia Masud has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Masud is a pediatrician of my 3 kid for 13 years. She is very professional, she spent a necessary time to make a right diagnostic, with an excellent follows. Like a mom for me is important the physical exam that she perform when you bring the kid sick or even for simple Physical every year. The staff is very nice, I never had any problem. When the baby is a new born the mom do not have to wait in the waiting room the staff bring the mom directly specific room to avoid any contact with sick or kids are coming from the school .All my gratitude.
Dr Masud is a very knowledgeable doctor. She is very professional; However, her staff is very unfriendly and that takes point from her overall rating. They are part of the team and environment that our children are exposed to. It has gotten worse with time though. Also, Dr. Masud only likes to talk about one topic at a time even if your child has another problem you would like to discuss. You might need to make another appointment for that. Like I said, it has gotten worse with time.
Dr. Masud is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
South Miami Hospital Inc
Miami Children's Hospital
32 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1981
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Lydia Masud accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLydia Masud MD, 7345 Ponce De Leon Rd, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lydia Masud in this video.
Dr. Lydia Masud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.