Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lydia Mayer
Dr. Lydia Mayer, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Roxbury Crossing, MA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mayer is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, Tufts Medical Center Hospital and Buchanan General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lydia Mayer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lydia Mayer has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lydia Mayer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lydia Mayer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mayer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boston Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center Hospital
Buchanan General Hospital
Whittier St. Neighborhood Health Ctr.
36 Years Experience
University of Vermont
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1125 Tremont St, Roxbury Crossing, MA
Dr. Lydia Mayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roxbury Crossing, MA.