Dr. Lydia Oconnor-Sanders Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lydia Oconnor-Sanders?

Posted on December 9th, 2015

this doctor is great she really cares and listens to you and goes the extra mike very happy patient

Craziest Dr in Vegas, Gotta See to Believe How Bad She is!

Posted on June 11th, 2015

This woman has lost her mind. Not only is she extremely unprofessional she seems to have some sort of mental illness. She may have alzheimers or be on prescription pain killers. She is a danger to society working as a doctor and will probably end up hurting someone if she is left to practice . Very argumentative and forgets everything she says and then denies it upon the next appointment. So many complaints I can't even begin to cover them all. Stay far away.

Dr.O'Connor @ First Med Health & Wellness Center

Posted on March 13th, 2015

She seemed unprofessional and disheveled.She has a bad attitude and is not objective.

Educator

Posted on June 16th, 2014

We all are human and bleed red. What sets us apart is how compassionate we are and how we relate to one another. Having stated that, I present an objective/subjective favorable, but mixed review about Doctor Lydia O'Connors-Sanders. I gave been her patient for about six years now and have seen no wait times to more recent escalating wait times and/or cancellations. Part of that problem is having to do with caring for a terminally ill parent and now death of that gravely ill parent. The good doctor has attempted to serve her patients and deal with an extremely stressful and demanding personal life. I do not question her dedication to serve nor the challenge in doing so while under such circumstances. It has bordered unrealistic to try to maintain quality and patient expectations during recent events clouding her life and medical practice, but to her credit, she tried. Some are unhappy with the inconvenience it has caused them, without regard to understanding the situation. In medicine, if you have a specific ailment, you find or are referred to a doctor who specializes in that field, some who are complaining here are ignorant of this apparently. I trust and have confidence in Dr. O'Connor-Sander's medical care of me. I love her integrated care approach using both traditional medicine and holistic care, and it works for me, but is not for everybody (it puts the onus of staying well as the patient's main responsibility, the doctor monitors and intervenes as necessary). If you need the doctor to dictate your life---she is not that type of doctor. She is not a babysitter wanting your money by forcing you to make frequent needless appointments to tell you to keep doing stuff, she does NOT milk the system nor abuses insurance companies nor patients. So all things considered, I give this doctor a favorable rating and pray her challenges resolve and life goes back to normal, whatever that is. Patients just need to knowledgeably match their needs and wants to what doctors can provide them, aka, take personal responsibility over their lives, care, and level of wellness. The name of her practice, after all, is Comprehensive Wellness Center.

I had cancer, she dismissed me as "liking drama"

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

I'm copying an pasting my review from 10/13/11 just to let you all know that the pain in my back turned out to be COLO-RECTAL CANCER. At the appt. before I was thrown out of her office I was sitting there crying from the pain and after 3 hours I was told she would not see me and I went to urgent care. The day she threw me out of her office she told the nurse behind the famous shower curtain that divides the waiting room from the patients rooms that "I liked drama". Thanks for not caring Lydia, if you had ordered a MRI and diagnosed me properly the cancer would have been found in time to save me from surgery. 10/13/2011 Everytime I go there she has different staff. Tiny waiting room, after waiting an hour to see her she would not do a back adjustment for me because it was not on the "schedule" because of staff mistake. I had pre aproval from my insurance and it was the primary reason why I was there. I was told other patients were waiting, I was there first! and waited an hour! I wanted a refund for my visit because services where not rendered and the nurse did not know how to do it so I was told to take it up with my credit card company! I refused to leave without my money and the doctor called the police to have me removed! Finally another patient showed the nurse how to process a refund and I left just as the police arrived. She does not do walk ins and does not work Monday or Friday. Her schedule was more important than my care, I was willing to overlook the staff turnover and lack of organization because I liked her and her back adjustments where great but after this I will never go back!!!!!

Unprofessional office

Posted on May 18th, 2013

After working in customer service for the last 20 years I have never experienced such unprofessional-ism in a front desk staff and Dr. The front desk were unwilling to help in situations that should have been simple and pain free for someone going through an illness. Instead they are rude, hung up the phone on me multiple times, and displayed a lack of compassion that should never be seen in a healthcare setting. This office is the perfect example of what is wrong with our healthcare system today. A lack of motivation from their employees directly reflects the Dr. This office needs a complete over hall on the way they operate and I believe the entire staff needs to reflect on why they got into the healthcare field to begin with. I hope that answer would be the patients, helping them live healthier lives with compassion, patience, and a smile on their faces. I will not be seeing this Dr. again but I hope this review helps others avoid a horrible healthcare experience of their own. I have moved on to a wonderful Dr. with an amazing staff. Don't settle for this type of care keep searching for a Dr. that still has the drive to provide quality healthcare and a staff that respects their patients.

Now for a REAL review

Posted on November 14th, 2012

After reading the last few reviews glorifying this doctor, it is apparent that they are from the people that work in the office. THIS DOCTOR IS A JOKE!!! She isn't even an MD...she is an Osteopath. So if you want medicine, go somewhere else! I wasn't even seen by the doctor before she laughed at me and told me I needed to see someone else and I was there because I have a cold! After waiting for over an hour in the smallest waiting room I have ever been in, I had to wait in the hall of the back as they don't have enough exam rooms to even see the amount of people they have waiting. The staff is great when they aren't being berated by the doctor IN FRONT OF GOD AND EVERYONE!! Please do yourself and your insurance a favor and pass this one up!!

Great Doc!

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Dr. O'Connor is the best! She is very caring and professional and just a really good person overall. I really enjoy my visits here. I am confident that I am getting the best care available.

Posted on October 12th, 2012

I have seen alot of negativity towards Dr.O'Connor and am rather upset about it. yes she cancels and runs behind but she has other patients outside her office as well, she is human too. Once you are in the appt with her she is truly hands on she listens to your problems and is there to help and will go the distance to do so whatever it takes. I admire her for all that she has been through and has never given up. If you don't like her service change doctors ( but good luck with that cause you won't find one who cares as much)

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Dr. O'Connor has the kindest, most compassionate, friendly, professional manner. She and the rest of the office seem to genuinely care about patients' welfare. Today the friendly woman at the front desk called me to say that she had received a fax from the on-line store where I was buying my contact lenses, and that I could save some money (turned out to be $140) by ordering 90-packs instead of 30-packs. There was nothing in this call for her, but she took time out of her busy day to go out of her way to be helpful! I know that should not deserve an exclamation mark, but in today's medical world it does. Highly recommended.

Wow!!!!!!

Posted on October 9th, 2012

This doctor gave me the time I needed, answered many questions I had and my results came in quickly. She explained things so I understood them. A+ !

wow an embarresment to the profesion of doctors

Posted on September 18th, 2012

my first appointment,the doc,told me not to question her,and kicked me out,like trash,becaue of the medicine,i have been taking for over 10 years for pain,its all on file, in black and white,didnt even get to the back part of the office,she and her staff was rude,beyond beliefe,warning dont go to her,she is trash,will be contacting the medical board about her.i wonder if she is hated,her doors were locked,what a quack.