Dr. Lydia Rabinowich Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lydia Rabinowich?

Poorly run office

Very poor communication, no one explains what tests you'll betaking or what they entail. I was kept waiting over 2 hours for my first appointment and then offered Wellbutrin to stop smoking instead of addressing my pain, which was my reason for being there. The receptionist is inefficient and short tempered, the office is overbooked and unfriendly.

Dismal

Horrible follow up and has always been that way since I started with her 2008. I continue to see her for my meds that's it. She ordered blood work for me and after 5 calls to her the receptionist tells me to call LabCorp and have them sent results. I called Labcorp and a recording comes on stating that ordering physician has to call for results.

Will Not Recommend

Visited Dr. Rabinowich's office in July. I felt Dr. Rabinowich's bedside manner was a little dismissive. Didn't really offer the best treatment for my situation. To tell someone not to carry anything at all and then to tell them to use a messenger bag was contradicting. Didn't bother to look at my x-rays. The physical tests she conducted were tests I had already had done at my chiropractor's office and shoulder specialist office. Won't ever use her again.

She is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend her.