Dr. Lydia Rios Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lydia Rios?

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Horrible experience. The initial conversation was her questioning me why my appointment was with her and not my kid's primary doctor. Umm.. I did not book my appointment, the practice booked it for me because their doctor was out for surgery, I assume she should be aware of what is going on where she works. Subsequently, she seemed furious that I was taking my kids to two different doctors, and she threatened me with reporting me for medical neglect because my daughter's shots were not up to date. I have been to this office multiple times and no one ever mentioned anything about her shots being past due. Next, she tells me that I have a balance on my account, and that they are expecting payment immediately. She even went as far as telling me that if I don't pay it can affect my credit score. The balance is $30.00 for two recent co-pay visits, is she the billing department or the doctor? I have been going to Harvard Vanguard since 2013, and I must say that was by far the worst experience I have ever had. After 20 minutes, she eventually started listening to her heart and checked her ears and that was it...

Posted on August 24th, 2017