Dr. Lydia M Rolita Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lydia M Rolita?

Dr. Rolita was very pleasant and caring. She was very attentive and answered all of my questions. She made me feel comfortable. She explained everything to me so that I may understand and that there would be no confusion.

Waste of time. Find a doctor that enjoys their profession and their patients. Dr. Rolita must have been absent from her classes on bedside manner, patient concerns and how to listen to and care for people .

Great

Dr. Rolita is caring and takes an interest in her patients. Excellent follow up and great bedside manner.

Bad doctor, bad staff. Everyone just got out of college..

The only positive things were that the office was clean and it was easy getting an appointment. After filling out the proper applications, I waited 30 minutes until I was seen. The receptionist had to call Dr. Rolita to remind her that I was sitting in the waiting area.When I saw her, she seemed mildly impatient as if she wanted to get my visit over with so she can attend to her office work. She didn't offer me a chance to ask questions. I needed to stop her to ask important questions of which I wasn't confident of her answers.The nurse who drew my blood left me with a black and blue bruise for 10 days afterward. She didn't seem confident of where my vein was and she looked like she was 17 years old. They encourage you to use the SmartChart system so they don't have to deal with you in person. The attention span in this office is short as the receptionist got my personal information wrong in the SmartChart system.You definitely have better options than her. Look for someone who's spent more years in the office.

Bad doctor

I was very sick and called her service she never called back. Long waits and then spent less than 5 minutes with me. Missed a major diagnosis.