Dr. Lydia Zuser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lydia Zuser?

Fabulous Doctor!

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Dr. Zuser is just wonderful! Being an RN I know what it takes to be a wonderful doctor and Dr. Zuser has all of those qualities!

Posted on May 1st, 2017

DR ZUSER IS WONDERFUL! SPENDS TIME LISTENING AND DISCUSSING ISSUES, I HAVE NEVER WAITED LONG OR FELT RUSHED. HER BEDSIDE MANNER IS WONDERFUL. SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE MET, AND BEING AN RN, THAT SAYS EVERYTHING!

Patient

Posted on November 15th, 2015

Most passionate, caring, and professional Doctor .

Director of Communications

Posted on October 15th, 2014

Dr Zuser was my elderly mothers doctor and for convenience sake I changed primary care doctors and became a patient of hers. Not only did she care for my failing mother when she had her appointments Dr, Zuser had overwhelming concern for me going through the tough times. I am happy I stayed with Dr. Zuser - a doctor is only as good as the information you provide them. If you don't provide your health information they can't help you.

patient

Posted on December 28th, 2013

This doctor has been great, she takes the time needed with you in the office and gives accurate information. She should win many awards for being the kindest and best doctor.

R.N.

Posted on February 16th, 2013

The Best Doctor!!!!

Posted on October 8th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Zuser for over six years now, and I just love her!!! Best care and concern...has seen me through some rough diagnoses.

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

I love Dr Zuser! She is the sweetest woman and always answers my concerns. I feel comfortable in her office. She is always willing to take extra time to look over things with you.

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Dr. Zuser is the only doctor that I have found that takes the time to make sure all of your questions have been answered. She never seems to be in a hurry to leave me. She is the best doctor I have had in my 76 years.

No way to run an office

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

A life saving presctiption was not renewal because the office billed my insurance company incorrectly. They refused since a balance of less than $100 was on my account. After complainting they called in (without notifying me, pharmacy contacted me ) the incorrect strength of the prescription. I quickly changed my PCP since my health is worth more than a $70....... My BP was out of control by the time I got to another doctor and it took two months to get it under control properly. Yes I was at risk during that time.... I need a pcp who is as interested in my health as I am.

I love Dr. Zuser

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Love Her

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I have had Dr. Zuser for many years now and I absolutley love her. When I was in the hospital, I had 3 nurses and others tell me that they would have her as their doctor. They said of all the doctors in the hospital they find her as the most caring for her patients. I too find her very caring and knowledgable. I have never had a problem and she always knows what is wrong and if not has no problem referring. She is the best!