Dr. Lylan S Park Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lylan S Park?

SUPER HORRIBLE! The wait was long and she didn't take time to listen. Not just that, she said she was going to report me for domestic violence! (My son accidentally fell of the bed because I didn't know he could roll at the time.) Reporting me for a accident? She also rubbed in how horrible parents we were. Also the nurses who works with are awful. When the weighed our son she treated my baby like a ragged cloth. She didn't even give us a diaper either. Also the staff are horrible too. they didn't save our appointment and made us reschedule.

Personalized Care

Dr Park takes time with her patients. She demonstrated genuine concern for my son's illness and outlined a great plan for his care. I really appreciate the time she took with my son and I and her ability to communicate with both of us.

Asthma