Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lyle F Anderson Jr
Dr. Lyle F Anderson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lemoyne, PA, with another office in Harrisburg, PA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Lyle F Anderson Jr has 2 locations
3 Walnut St Ste 100
Lemoyne, PA 17043
2626 N 3rd St Ste 2B
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Book Online Now
Dr. Lyle F Anderson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Lyle F Anderson Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lyle F Anderson Jr - Posted on August 22nd, 2016
He is a crook when it comes to his fee's. I went to see him about test results and was charged a level 4 fee. He is one of the many reasons health care is so expensive. He spoke to me about my results and that was it. I will never return to see him and recommend no one else does.
Left huge scars
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lyle F Anderson Jr - Posted on May 18th, 2016
My husband was left with huge scars from his Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery. These were supposed to be small incisions but Anderson left huge 1 inch plus scars that healed over with hard lumps underneath as you can feel passing the finger gently over them. This is not what I'd call a good Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery as I had one from another surgeon and my scars healed perfectly and are barely seen with tiny incisions from a doctor with only 5 years of experience doing this procedure, many years ago. Anderson might want to retire if he does work like this and I'd never recommend him.
42 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Lyle F Anderson Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lyle F Anderson Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lemoyne, PA.