Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lyle A Norwood Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I twisted my knee.Then After a week or so It got so bad I had to go to the doctor. I contacted Dr. Norwood. And Away I went. 1st visit was pay co pay $45.00 saw the doctor fo 3 minuits AT MOST he said I had a bad miniscus?? but I got x rays & nothing showed up & then payed 35.00 co pay at the therapysame day . New appointment 1 week later for MRI . Payed $360.00 out of pocket that was that. Then got another appointment for 1 week later. 3rd appointment #45.00 co pay. saw the doctor for 2 minuets(at most) The doctor said my maniscus was ok & I was released (from what)? Now I am out over a thousand dollars , My insurance was really hit hard money wise(hit hard is not my st choice of words) Now i have paid all these fees & still can hardly get around. I truely have not gotten anything from this dr.Norwood at all, but separated from my hard earned money . BEWARE OF THIS GUY!!!
48 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Lyle A Norwood Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lyle A Norwood Jr in this video.
Dr. Lyle A Norwood Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.