Dr. Lyle Norwood Jr Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lyle Norwood Jr?

Dr. Norwood examines my painful knee BEWARE

Posted on October 20th, 2011

I twisted my knee.Then After a week or so It got so bad I had to go to the doctor. I contacted Dr. Norwood. And Away I went. 1st visit was pay co pay $45.00 saw the doctor fo 3 minuits AT MOST he said I had a bad miniscus?? but I got x rays & nothing showed up & then payed 35.00 co pay at the therapysame day . New appointment 1 week later for MRI . Payed $360.00 out of pocket that was that. Then got another appointment for 1 week later. 3rd appointment #45.00 co pay. saw the doctor for 2 minuets(at most) The doctor said my maniscus was ok & I was released (from what)? Now I am out over a thousand dollars , My insurance was really hit hard money wise(hit hard is not my st choice of words) Now i have paid all these fees & still can hardly get around. I truely have not gotten anything from this dr.Norwood at all, but separated from my hard earned money . BEWARE OF THIS GUY!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2016