Dr. A Rosenfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. A Rosenfield?

WONDERFUL HIP REPLACEMENT RESULTS WITH DR. ROSENFIELD

Posted on January 21st, 2014

I absolutely got an outstanding result when Dr. Rosenfield replaced my left hip. It has been 2 weeks and 4 days. From the day of the surgery, I experienced very little, if any, pain. He has a very charming and reassuring demeanor and bed side manor. I would not hesitate to use him again and very well may on my right knee. The only shortfall is the length of time in the waiting room at Girard Orthpedic Group. I have a Texas Hold'em game on my cell phone which I love to play. If you like to read, take a book. My wife has a crossword puzzle on her iPhone that she could play all day. He can only see patients on Tuesday and Thursday. He does a lot of surgeries. I imagine his office in Chula Vista might take Monday and Wednesday appoints. He is worth the wait in the waiting room. Patience is a virtue. Once he can get to you, you will have his undivided attention.

Amazing experience

Posted on December 6th, 2013

I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Rosenfield. My dad used to walk with a walker but was sidelined by an injury. Dr. Rosenfield was able to see my doctor even though dad was in a gurney. He spoke with my dad at length, discussed options for my dad's knee and, because of age, weight and diabetes a knee replacement wasn't really an option. But Dr. Rosenfield tried cortizone shots in his knee and within a few days dad was able to use the walker again. The Dr. was friendly, concise and just a pleasure to work with. He asked to see dad again in a few months and we're scheduled to go in soon. He really was a pleasure to see.

Worse Experience From a Doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2013

We came to see this Doctor in order to have better recommendations and help for my grandmother's injury. Result, there was no help at all and was felt rushed. Not only did the Doctor NOT advise us, but we felt rushed, like he had somewhere important to go, instead of actually taking the time to listen to his patient. We came in on time of the appt and waited a long time just to see him for only 5 minutes of his time. He just kept asking what we want. Sure the patient has preferred options of their own, but asking the Doctor what's best was not even answered. For a Doctor, it is very surprising to see the unprofessional of that title.

Posted on July 25th, 2013

The worst experience I have ever had with a Dr...He enterd the room without intoducing himself, no hand shake, had a bad attitude as we were looking for a 2nd opinion and he already had his own. He was rude, didn't ask any questions or listen to what I was trying to say. All I wanted was some help after a year of severe pain after knee surgery....He made it very clear he had no intention of helping me...didn't look at my MRI, told me that this is how it it going to be and basically deal with it....no compassion, no care what so ever. He even had the nerve to make unprofessional comments about my own Dr...very negative statements that a Dr. shouldn't say to a patient. I should have walked out but am so desperate to get help that I stay and allowed him to talk down to me...Just wanted help....I wouldn't recommend this Dr. to my worst ememy....He is arrogant, rude, and really doesn't care....I don't know what to do or where to go from here. I have suffered for a year and it has affected my life, job.....and feel even more lost than I did before I went to see him.....A very sad excuse for a doctor....I will be contacting my insurance company..I hope no one else has to go through what I went through today....

The Best Dr :)

Posted on May 17th, 2013

I love my Dr Rosenfield, I would never trust anyone else but him. I was taken by ambulance to the wrong hospital, but Dr Rosenfield came "to me" there, how many Drs would do that? He has a great sense of humor also and his office staff is awesome. Now I'm thinking & feeling I need a hip replacement.....so of course off to Dr Rosenfield I will go. God bless you Dr for all you do in making lives better.

Posted on June 12th, 2012

He treated a broken ankle via emergency room. Worst experience/physician I have ever encountered

Posted on April 27th, 2016