Dr. Lyle B Stillwater Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lyle B Stillwater?

Best Doctor Ever!

I have not been able to breathe thru my nose going on 8 years. I suspected Nasal polyps and was deathly afraid of the surgery to have them removed so I dealt with it. Got to the point where I was not getting enough oxygen in my blood and had to do something. I was light headed everytime I stood up, was unable to walk any distance or do any exercise without gasping for air. Not to mention it affected my Taste and no sense of smell whatsoever. I had my first appointment with him and he assessed my very quickly; I was in tears thinking I would need surgery. But NO, he said, we just give you a shot. A SHOT! thats it? Yep, He gave me my shot and a handful of prescriptions and antibiotics and lots of instructions. Within 2 weeks I was breathing clearly without obstruction thru my nose and got me sense of smell. It was AWESOME! Found out a lot of the foods I was eating were entirely too salty and I hated the coffee flavor that was my favorite before. Could not stand the smell or the taste! LOL Yes, he is very strict in his office procedure. He has a schedule and by golly he sticks to it! So if you show up late he is not happy. He has his routine and I understand that all I have to do is be there at least 10 to 15 mins earlier and he will in turn get me in ON TIME and out within a half hour. So he may be dry and straightforward about the way he addresses you during your appt but un the end I appreciate that more than having to sit thru a chatty dr who talks in circles. Just do your part and he will definitely do his. He is old school but very very good at his profession.

Great doctor!

This doctor did not waste my time - thank you! He respects my time as well as his. I have been going to him for over 30 years and I can tell you that he knows what he's doing. Maybe a little stiff, but I care more about his medical abilities which are considerable. Other reviews are old and vicious - maybe they didn't want to pay their bills? It happens. A good doctor deserves everything he makes and this one deserves every cent! I won't go to any of his colleagues. And as far as following up - this specialty is very different than others. He took care of me in 1 visit the first time, which is why I switched doctors.

Your best bet is to stay clear of his office. He ruined my ears and I have had to have three surgeries since seeing him.

I wish I had read the reviews here first....

I will never make the mistake of going to Dr. Stillwater again. And I can gaurantee that the doctors office that referred me to him will never refer another patient to him. Yes my expirience was that bad, I wish I had read the reviews on here before going to him. I will be looking into filing a complaint with a medical board. As for the person that said that his staff was friendly maybe I was just there on a bad day, but I have never been treated so rudely. I wish I would have just googled his name. Instead I trusted that my doctors office would send me to the best they always have. Turns out I was one of the first and am now the last. Consider yourself warned.

Would not go back.

Went in to have ears checked. Cold personality and I felt like I was being interrogated when he asked me questions.He has been in business for a long time but I would not go back.His staff was nice though and so was his audiologist.

Never Again!

Was very rude and rough. I went in to have my throat checked. He about pulled my tongue out of my mouth and now I have a sore under my tongue. He also did not listen to what I had to say about why I was even there.I should have went to Dr. Winn. I was also warned after I went about how he was. He is greedy about wanting money upfront even if you have insurance and no Co Pay...

Dr. Lyle B Stillwater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.