Dr. Lyman S Smith Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lyman S Smith?

knee replacement device was not the correct fit

Dr Smith and his staff are very nice and helpful people. However I have never been, after my replacement 10 years ago, able to control my pain. I have since learned that my knee replacement device is not the correct size. That mistake affects my daily living since the pain is intense. The only remedy is to redo the the replacement. This mistake has affected my quality of life and it limits my activities. Very satisfied with professionalism...very unsatisfied with the results of my surgery.

Rod W

Dr Smith is one the best doctors I've worked with. His staff will take great care of you. And his bed side manner is the best. He will give u options but he is very up front .

Dr. Lyman S Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.