3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lynda M Brady?

A+

She was absolutely great with my 1.5 yr old. Great bed side. Helped me understand what she was speaking about

I had text book crohns yet she told me I should eat more bananas to plug things up and I should be fine. Long story short I was 13 stuck with an ileostomy for a year and a half and if it was caught when we saw her I would have been fine.

My son had an upper endoscopy and I had to repeatedly call her office to get the results. She then promised to follow up with me after she consulted with his allergist and I never heard back from her. I had to call back as she never even consulted with the allergist. She appears to be very rushed all the time and doesn't follow up like she says she is going to. Her nurse doesn't help much either.

Wonderful

Dr. Brady's whole office is wonderful. My son was just diagnosised with Crohn's Disease. Dr. Brady has been very good at getting to his problem. I would also like to say her office manager also is great, she has spent alot of time talking with me to help our family better understand this disease. The staff is wonderful. Getting an appointment is easy, the office is clean and nice. Just an overall great experience.

Dr. Brady is the Best

I would recommend Dr. Brady to anyone. I trust her and I couldn't sleep easier at night. She'a fast hard working and efficient doctor who can handle anything.

SHE SAVED MY SON!!!

I had taken my son to another GI doctor for several years, and was getting nowhere. When my son landed in the ER we were introduced to Dr. Brady. She actually ran tests on him, and we were given a diagnosis. He has had a few issues since then, but Dr. Brady and Sarah have always been there. I would recommend her with my life.

Great Doc with poor follow-through

Dr. Brady is a great doc, apparently well regarded by peers. Nursing staff warned us that she frequently runs behind, and my daughter waited at hospital to 4pm (she had been admitted night before). Dr. Brady was in fast, out fast and neglected prescribing a pain med for the time while other treatment kicked in. My daughter was home on the couch wimpering in pain, and I had to call through the exchange for help. And extra mintute or two to think this through would have resulted in better care. Also, we are still waiting on test results weeks later.

Dr. Lynda M Brady is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.

Dr. Lynda M Brady Is this you?