Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynda G Montgomery has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Montgomery! She made me feel as though my opinion was important and I really appreciated her listening qualities. She is thorough and makes sure that all my questions are answered during the visit. I did not feel rushed at all. She took time to carefully explain procedures and answer all my questions. She made me feel comfortable during our exchange. She was careful to follow up with me about lab results. I would highly recommend this physician! She is a wonderful doctor!
Dr. Montgomery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Umass Medical School
Dr. Lynda G Montgomery accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCase Western Reserve University, 10900 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynda G Montgomery in this video.
Dr. Lynda G Montgomery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.