Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynda S Piboon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Placenta Previa
- Miscarriage (Incomplete)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Abdominal Pain
- Gestational Diabetes
- Urinary Incontinence, Urge
- Painful Urination (Dysuria)
- Child Birth
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Missed)
- Breech Presentation
- Inflammation of Vulva (Vulvitis)
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Cervical Cerclage
- Birth Control
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pap Smear
- Cervix Biopsy (Conization)
- Rh Isoimmunization
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Uterine Cervical Incompetence
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Vaginal Discharge
- Obstetric Surgical Procedures
- Hemorrhagic Disorders (Bleeding Disorders)
- Pelvic Exam
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Dilatation and Curettage
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- C-section (Repeat Cesarean Section)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Prenatal Care
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pregnancy Complications
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynda S Piboon - Posted on February 7th, 2016
8 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Lynda S Piboon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomans Health Pavilion, 372 Post Ave, Westbury, NY
Dr. Lynda S Piboon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Westbury, NY.