Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lynda R Primka has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lynda R Primka has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lynda R Primka is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
In 1999 Dr. Prymka treated me for an ongoing condition that was diagnosed as anxiety. I suffered severe symptoms that we now know today were the result of what is known as parathyroid rush. Calcium levels measured in the blood are not enough. It is also equally important to have the PTH level tested and a 24 hour urine collection done. It was not until 2007 that my condition was accurately diagnosed and I had a parathyroidectomy to remove the growth that now measured 3.5 cm.This surgery has made all the difference in the quality of my life. The intention of my review is to encourage anyone who has ever been diagnosed with anxiety, and feels certain that an underlying condition is present, to become advocates for their own health care and not give up.
Dr. Primka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.