Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynda B Stafford
Dr. Lynda B Stafford, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia, WA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Stafford is affiliated with Providence Centralia Hospital Retail and University Of Washington Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynda B Stafford has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lynda B Stafford has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
I always thought it was a we'll rounded place, I'm not to positive if she was having a bad day or what, but total disrespect, told me they were done waiting if I couldn't pee, "mam" I cannot predict when I'll pee., Also I went in for being sick not for being pregnant which she seems to always wanna do instead of the initial visit. I don't feel comfortable with her as a doctor. I had to tell her my temperature wasn't checked she acted like I was a total moron! Not to mention because I continually told her I was Hott and cold, it was "flashes" according to her. Ha! I quote "I've never met a happy person with a cold." Does this excuse her to not care or be rude. I will never be back, I hope she doesn't treat all her patients like low life's!!
I swear this doctor is high on something. I waited two hours for my appointment with no apologies. During our appointment she took a personal call on her cell phone, again with no apologies. In addition she did not listen to any of my health concerns. She just talked over me. I will not go back to see her.
Dr stafford was incredibly condescending and didn't seen to want to make an effort in diagnosing me. She seemed already of the opinion that nothing was wrong with me before even asking me any questions. She seemed like she was laughing at me when I told her my symptoms and why I came to visit. I am offended by her and will not go back.
I don't even know where to begin. I have honestly never interacted with a doctor that I had less faith in. During my appointments Dr. Stafford was very unprofessional and condescending. She made comments that were odd under the circumstances, and her knowledge base seemed very surface and limited. Almost every question I asked she had to google (in front of me!) to find the answer. Her overall demeanor was rushed, flustered, and irritated. I ended up consulting with another doctor after my visit with her before I filled a prescription she had issued and the other doctor was horrified by her approach to my illness. Needless to say, I will never...ever...ever be going back.
Dr. Stafford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Lynda B Stafford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHeritage Family Medicine, 4001 Harrison Ave NW, Olympia, WA
Dr. Lynda B Stafford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.