Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynda T Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lynda T Thomas has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 18
I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Thomas. I had been suffering as a result of fibroids. I had seen other doctors who were very cold and did not share all options. All I heard was hysterectomy as if that was the end all, beat all. Dr. Thomas was loving, understanding, witty and above all professional. I whole heartedly recommend her, especially to sun kissed women near and far.
I've been going to Dr. Thomas for over 22 years. She delivered my daughter 19 years ago. During my annual exams she always used to "nag" me about getting an annual mammogram. Luckily she did, because my most recent one in 2013 detected a cancerous mass - stage 1 breast cancer. I never felt the lump because it was close to my chest bone. If Dr. Thomas had not "nagged" me I probably wouldn't be here writing this review. The absolute best doctor I've ever had - caring, compassionate, thorough. So glad she was recommended to me!
I met doctor Thomas and within 4 minutes she diagnosed my eptic pregnancy and in 15 minutes we began my emergency surgery. This was a frightening and sad event for me, however doctor Thomas's comforting, calm and educating conduct made the circumstances they best that they could be. I am so grateful for doctor Thomas.
Dr. Linda Thomas is one of the very few physicians that Ive experienced that shows a true interest in the care and concerns of her patients. After an appointment with Dr. Thomas, one leaves with a feeling of informed and educated about the treatment youve just received. She takes her time when explaining your visit as well as the circumstances surrounding your follow-up cars. Dr. Thomas and her staff are true experts in their field. I consider myself fortunate to be one of her patients
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
37 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Lynda T Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChestnut Hill Womens Health Associates, 8815 Germantown Ave Ste 40, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Lynda T Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.