Dr. Lynda Varlotta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynda Varlotta?

The doctor who cares!

Posted on April 14th, 2013

After visiting numerous doctors who couldn't figure out why I was taking so long to recover from pneumonia and couldn't help me, Dr. Varlotta took the time to listen to all of my symptoms and figure out what was wrong. She came up with a treatment plan that worked and got me healthy again. I'd probably still be sick today if it weren't for Dr. Varlotta!

Posted on March 10th, 2009

Dr. Varlotta has made a big and positive difference in my life. She listens and spends time me at every visit. She explains my medical conditions in ways that I can appreciate and understand.Thank you, Dr. Varlotta!

Posted on November 28th, 2017