Dr. Lynde L Knowles-Jonas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynde L Knowles-Jonas?

Love Dr. K.J.

I have been with Dr. K.J. since she first started practicing in this area. You are not just a number when she takes you as a patient. She listens to you, she talks to you, and is geniuinely interested in what is best for you. Sometimes there is a wait, but I will take that wait because of the care she gives. If you are in a hurry, go on down the road to a place where you can get a 15 minute appointment. The quality of care is way more important than how fast you can be seen, but that is just my opinion.

Federal Retirement Specialist

The reason I have been with this doctor for about 10+ yrs, is her "personal involvement w/ your health. I have Experienced sometimes an longer than usual wait time to see Dr. Knowles. However the wait does not outweigh the personal attention that you get from her as a physician. I believe she doesn't look at just medical statistics regarding your health I believe she evaluate you as you're talking to get an over all general sense of how you are mentally and physically. This is quite important for women when going through pregnancy or as in my case menopause. I have read some of the other reviews of Dr. Knowles and they seem to be a bit unfair however being a patient of hers for long as I have I do understand that she can be in demand at times and when you have an appointment and a another fellow patient is having a baby clearly we have to understand that would take precedence. Sometimes her staff may not even know why she's not there simply because she's dealing with a difficult labor and delivery or perhaps one of her patients is in a crisis situation she is that good of a doctor I recommend her highly

Bad

Horrible!!! After waiting two hours on my first visit I left without being seen. Don't go unless you can wait for hours on end.

Caring Doctor

The only problem that I had with this doctor was when it was time for my labor she seemed like she was rushing me so that she could get back to the office.

Dr. Lynde L Knowles-Jonas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, NC.