Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lyndon B Cagampan has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Cagampan is very uncooperative. He is not concerned with my well-being. He is very inattentive and condescending. He asks the same basic, not health related, questions every time even though it is in the laptop in front of him. His inter-personal skills are atrocious. He is very uncommunicative and VERY difficult to understand, but he mumbles with some sort of accent. Unless you are the 1st appointment in the morning, expect to wait 45 mins to 1.5 hours. He doesn't cooperate with my prescription company, which causes me to pay for another office visit to wait for him and also not get the benefit of my RX insurance. IT COSTS ME MORE $ and he doesnât seem to care. I am looking for another doctor and I would NOT recommend seeing this man even if it is a convenient location in Dover, DE. I completed an in-office patient survey and expressed my concerns and displeasure with HIM which may be causing him to act immature and unprofessional to me based on my review. I am very unhappy with him as a person and as a physician. He is a disgrace to his profession. Do patients have any rights? Please note that the only reason that I continued to go there is because the practice with which he is associated has a fantastic surgeon that unfortunately doesn't handle the routine pain maintenance. And to make matters worse, you are not "allowed" to change pain management doctors in their practice. Why not?
12 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Lyndon B Cagampan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDelaware Back Pain, 200 Banning St Ste 350, Dover, DE
Dr. Lyndon B Cagampan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dover, DE.