Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lyndon D Taylor has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Prenatal Care
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I am not sure why or how Dr. Taylor is still practicing. Please, if you are looking for an OB/GYN, look for another doctor. I, like some of the others almost died during Childbirth which should not be happening in this day and age. His bedside manner is awful or non existent and no one should have to experience what some of us have gone through, with so many other options to find competent and caring Physicians please look elsewhere and do not put yourself through the pain and suffering of seeing Dr. Taylor
I had an emergency C-section with Dr Taylor years ago, Dr Simov was my doctor and she was amazing and a wonderful doctor, she was a family practitioner so unable to perform surgery but was also out of town at the time when I went in to labor three weeks early, I was very sick and had the flu and a temperature of 104 degrees, The fetal monitor showed.that the baby was in distress, Dr Taylor wanted me to be seen by a midwife when I needed an emergency C-section so I refused, he was very cold and callous and honestly the worst doctor I have ever met in my life. Had he not performed an emergency C-section upon my husband and I demanding it my son would not be here today. Dr. Simov returned from out of town right before our son was born, she was there for the birth she was wonderful and was there to feed me ice chips during the night. I love Dr Simov and think Dr. Taylor is the worst doctor I have ever met in my life, I would give him zero stars if I could but that is not an optiom
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2013, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Lyndon D Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare for Women, 1100 Lake St Ste 260, Oak Park, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lyndon D Taylor in this video.
Dr. Lyndon D Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.