3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lyndon D Taylor?

DO NOT GO HERE! UNPROFESSIONAL!!

I went to Dr. Taylor because I thought I had a yeast infection. I was able to find him online and book an appt the same day which was very convient. I read the reviews of his TERRIBLE service online, but thought to give it a try anyway because of my discomfort---WORSE MISTAKE EVER! Prior to arrival, I called to see if I could come in early than scheduled, I was told yes. However, when I arrived I heard one of his two med students complain about me being there early and then he noticied I was sitting in ear shot's length he said "oh my god, I didn't know she was right there, do you think she heard me" I was little surprised by that but thought nothing of it. I was a little annoyed by how cluttered the waiting room was, but it was also not that big of a deal. I was very surprised when his med student came out of the office area into the waiting room and OPENLY discussed a patients prescription with her in the OPEN!!! he did not offer to have her come back to the exam room or ANYTHING, that should have been my cue to go, but I was foolish and stayed. His receptionist and medical assistant was openly discussing my insurance information VERY loudly, there was no privacy screen and I heard everything his receptionists were saying. When it was time for me to go back to the waiting area, his medical assistant did my vitals, she carried a very condescending voice and when I asked questions about why they needed to know my occupation and such she said " I don't know, Dr. Taylor just likes to know" I felt my occupation was very irrelevant to the exam. I had medical insurance and a job and I thought that was enough to know I would cover the cost of any balance. The medical student asked if I wanted a pap smear, I asked her the cost, once again she said "I don't know, I don't handle that information" I said no, that's not what I came here for, especially if you cannot tell me the price. She looked surprised and had a look of displeasure as if she could not I said such a thing. After I told her my symptoms she said she would be right back, as she was going to consult the Dr. for next steps. When she left, I casually scanned the exam room and INSTANTLY noticed, hard caked up soap by the sink and GUNK around one of the exam machines. I was so grossed out I went to the bathroom, only to find Dr. Taylor and his med students laughing and joking in the hallway, I was instantly annoyed as I was sitting in the room waiting for my treatment plan only for them to be frolicking in the hallway. After I finished using the bathroom and went to wash my hands, I saw YELLOW GUNK caked behind the faucet, I was so grossed out, I literally ran out the bathroom. When I walked out, I still noticed Dr. Taylor and his med students STILL congregating in the hallway. Dr. Taylor approached me and said " Hi I am Dr. Taylor" I introduced myself and then he said " My medical student will take care of you and your.." he stumbled over his words for a second and then blurted out "itch" he said this OUT IN THE OPEN, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY!!!! I was mortified, I literally ran back to the exam room. I almost cancelled the exam. His medical student came back in shortly after, she opened the door to the room, put gloves on, touched the exam equipment with the gloves on and then proceeded to do my exam. I was in horror, I wanted the exam to ended instantly. THIS MAN DOES A TERRIBLE JOB WITH HIS STUDENTS AND HE IS HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM, READ THE OTHER REVIEWS HE HAS ONLINE. I CANNOT BELIEVE HE IS STILL PRACTICING.!!!

STAY AWAY

If you have an appointment with Dr. Taylor cancel it, it could save your life. I almost died when my daughter was born. Dr Taylor is the worst Dr. I have ever been to, he is rude, rough, arrogant, no bedside manner and does not care about his patients. During the middle of my C-Section he looked at my husband and said "Would you like to see her Ovaries, they're pretty nice" stay away from this doctor. Do your research, there are many other doctors to choose from. I would give him zero stars but that wasn't an option. Stay away from this doctor.

Terrible experience, If you are looking for an OB/GYN do your research and find another doctor

Terrible experience, To anyone looking for an OB/GYN please do your research and find another doctor

I am not sure why or how Dr. Taylor is still practicing. Please, if you are looking for an OB/GYN, look for another doctor. I, like some of the others almost died during Childbirth which should not be happening in this day and age. His bedside manner is awful or non existent and no one should have to experience what some of us have gone through, with so many other options to find competent and caring Physicians please look elsewhere and do not put yourself through the pain and suffering of seeing Dr. Taylor

Awful doctor, do your research and find a better doctor with better qualifications, it won't be that hard, terrible bedside manner. At such an important time in your life you should find a caring compassionate doctor which Dr. Taylor is not.

I had an emergency C-section with Dr Taylor years ago, Dr Simov was my doctor and she was amazing and a wonderful doctor, she was a family practitioner so unable to perform surgery but was also out of town at the time when I went in to labor three weeks early, I was very sick and had the flu and a temperature of 104 degrees, The fetal monitor showed.that the baby was in distress, Dr Taylor wanted me to be seen by a midwife when I needed an emergency C-section so I refused, he was very cold and callous and honestly the worst doctor I have ever met in my life. Had he not performed an emergency C-section upon my husband and I demanding it my son would not be here today. Dr. Simov returned from out of town right before our son was born, she was there for the birth she was wonderful and was there to feed me ice chips during the night. I love Dr Simov and think Dr. Taylor is the worst doctor I have ever met in my life, I would give him zero stars if I could but that is not an optiom

Dr. Taylor was able to stop the consistent heavy bleeding that I was experiencing for two months while also diagnosing the problem accurately. I absolutely adore and trust him.

EXCELLENT GYNE

Dr. Taylor has been the best Gyne dr. I've had in many years. He takes my concerns seriously and never lets me fear with his humor. He comforts me with his knowledge and in my experiences never fails. Great quality Dr.!

good doc?

i wanted a good doc and when i went in i almost lost my life

worst medical experience ever

I saw Dr Taylor for an exam back in 1995. He either misdiagnosed me or lied about my "condition", preformed an unnecessary surgery and would have done it again had I not ran out of the exam room. I went to another doctor and there was nothing wrong. Nearly twenty years have past and not one abnomal pap. I'd take action but he demanded CASH for this (procedure) and the law does not require medical records be held more than seven years!

Dr.Taylor saved my life

HI!! I recommend DR. Taylor he is a very good doctor, in the yr. 2004 I had gone to 2 different gynecologist doctors, I had been bleeding for almost 2 months none stop. I was told that it was normal because I was an irregular person with my menstruation I had terrible pain. I saw a tv commercial were Dr. Taylor was in it. I made an appointment and in 2 days I was there as soon as he saw me he said that I looked very pail and he took a urine pregnancy test and he said I was pregnant, I was almost 3 months pregnant but my baby was dead and in less than a week a had an Ectopic surgery. DR. TAYLOR SAVED MY LIFE!! if I had paid attention to the other doctors of not worrying I would of had an eruption and I would of had a terrible death.. Thank You Dr. Taylor:)

Dr. Lyndon D Taylor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.