Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lyndon C Xavier has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 27
Front desk staff and medical assistant were very present and comforting but the Dr and management were horrible. I'm a new patient to this office and will never be back. The Dr rushes through the visit and was over booked so the manager also a nurse talked to me prior to the appointment and then the Dr came in and rushed through the visit. I felt like they didn't take the time to listen and when they billed my insurance I received a statement showing I owed for the entire visit since my insurance was not contradicted. Horrible avoid this office at all cost not worth it now I have a 600 bill and still need to find a cardiologist.
Arrogant and Rude . Does not listen ,does not care . I believe he endangered my mother's life after her stroke by withholding the appropriate treatment and by disregarding to look at the history of the patient which was readily available .He was informed about it 2-3 times and disregarded it each time !
Dr. Xavier first treated me at the ER at CRH. He kept me for an angiogram and had me scheduled for a double bypass. I see him 2 or 3 times a year and he has always been concerned and helpful. Due to his accent and soft voice, and my hearing problems, I found it best to have my wife come with me to ensure understanding; now, he faces me when he speaks and I wear my hearing aids. He has always asked me for my input and I value his evaluations and advice. I do trust Dr. Xavier with my life. Sometimes I have to wait for him, but he always gives me the time I need once he sees me and he is worth the wait.
Dr. Xavier is a great doctor. I have been taking my aunt to see him for the last 3 years. She has serious heart trouble. He is kind and thorough, my aunt trusts him with all her heart!! He may be running late sometimes, but we understand it is because that other patient must need his attention then; and that, if it is our turn during an emergency, he would give us that undivided time and attention as well. A heart attack can happen anytime, but I trust that Dr. Xavier will be there for us when we need him.
Dr. Xavier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Lyndon C Xavier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLyndon C Xavier Md, 655 S Dobson Rd Ste A108, Chandler, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lyndon C Xavier in this video.
Dr. Lyndon C Xavier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.