Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lyndsey D Neese has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lyndsey D Neese has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Lyndsey D Neese is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I attended a client of Dr. Neese's at Norton Downtown. Dr. Neese was very supportive of an all natural birth through the entire pregnancy and through a long and difficult labor. Every effort to keep labor as normal and natural as possible was taken and Dr. Neese was very patient and attentive throughout. It wasn't until there was a clear medical indication for intervention that our birth plan needed to become flexible for the benefit of mother and baby and every effort to preserve part of what we initially set out to accomplish was made by Dr. Neese (and Dr. Smith who covered when she was no longer on call)and nursing staff. All in all, after a long and trecherous labor, we hit as many birth plan targets that could safely be made and the mother was very happy with the care she recieved. All are well and I was grateful to be apart of such an amazing birth team.
13 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Lyndsey D Neese accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
Locations & DirectionsNorton Childrens Maternal Fetal Medicine Downtown, 601 S Floyd St Ste 700, Louisville, KY
Dr. Lyndsey D Neese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.