Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynea Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Lynea Kelly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kelly brushed off my girlfriend's multiple syncopal episodes as "probably her anxiety". she was seen the same day that she was released following a diagnosis of adrenal insufficiency and being admitted for four days. Dr. Kelly stated that her marked hypertension (155/98) was probably normal due to the anxiety, even though this pressure was taken after she had administered ativan to her, and that her paired bradycardia (of 42 bpm) was probably because she worked out a lot and was young (she hasn't worked out since before our 6 month old child was conceived). Dr. Kelly diagnosed her state as a vasovagal episode despite her hypertension, she was unable to answer any questions asked and seemed more concerned with sending us home than discovering what may have caused the syncope. Dr. Kelly should take her patient's more seriously, especially when the person accompanying them is a paramedic that transports regularly to her E.R. Read up on your treatments and get a better attitude
Dr. Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Edward White Hospital
15 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLynea M Kelly MD, 2626 9th Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Lynea Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.