Dr. Lynette Brown Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lynette Brown?

Posted on September 12th, 2011

I came in for a physical exam with concerns on my family history of high blood pressure and diabeties and dr.brown sent in a medical student to evaulate me and not once did she even take a urine sample or draw any blood work to address my issues on my body.her main concern was talking to me about different birth control methods and said my head aches sounds like their comming from synus! not once did she address any of my issues. she oly taked with me for 5 mins.the student basically did the evaluation. I walked out the same as I walked in!

Posted on July 10th, 2008