Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynette T Mclamb has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
After 65 years, I have finally found a doctor who is neither dismissive, nor confounded, by a myriad of symptoms and illnesses that have plagued me for years. From birth defects and childhood illnesses to chronic health challenges and an adult-onset degenerative disease diagnosis, she takes it all in stride, offering encouragement and new perspectives â no mean feat when faced with a patient with a history such as mine. She takes time to listen, has a warm personality, and encourages my own participation in my health care process. I trust her and recommend her unreservedly.
As a 51 yr old woman I have been to many doctors and many LNP's. for the most part, my experiences have ranged from frustrating to frightening. Dr. McLamb is the single most competent, caring respectful MD I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. She gives me 45 minutes of her time, each time, I see her. She never rushes me she asks very thought provoking questions and answers all of my questions as well with cklear concise language I can understand. Dr. McLamb is kind and she does not judge or seem to judge. She offers her informed, professional opinion and advice, she gives encouragement and remembers what she said the last time I had an appointment with her. I really like her and I needed this kind of interaction with a medical professional, finally I have it. I hope she is my doctor for the future , I trust her and that is saying alot for me.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
32 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Lynette T Mclamb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSan Rafael Medical Center, 1033 3rd St, San Rafael, CA
Dr. Lynette T Mclamb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Rafael, CA.