Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynette S Malik has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Lynette S Malik is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have been dealing with a pain issue in my right hip for months. I was luckily referred to Dr. Malik and she took the time to truly listen to me, and understood how this was affecting my life. She diagnosed me with a condition so many providers had missed and devised a treatment plan that got be back to dancing!! What a gifted, compassionate, and caring doctor! So blessed to have found her!
12 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Mcgaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Group, 3600 N Interstate Ave, Portland, OR
Dr. Lynette S Malik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.