Dr. Lynlee M Wolfe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynlee M Wolfe?

Plays with your fears

It looks like she is only after your money and after more exams, even though she will never give you a certainty that everything is alright or wrong with the baby. In the High Risk Clinic where she works they always leave something out in the ultrasounds for you to have another appointment. She is extremely greedy, plays with your fears and emotions and only wants your money. Her role as a doctor that should calm you is completely deficient.

Amazing

I don't like doctors but she is the exception! She is kind, witty, and compassionate. She didn't treat me like an idiot and always listened to what I had to say. I wish she would open her own practice!!!

Lynlee...

Lynlee delivered for me in Chattanooga, TN. Not only was she a great doctor, but she was also a great friend! She was there with every little concern .. and I had a lot as this was my first pregnancy. She even came to the hospital on her day off to deliver my son. I felt 100% comfortable around her. I would suggest Dr. Wolfe to anybody.