3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lynn A Amarante?

A joke of a dermatologist.

She is a very low qualified as a dermatologist. For 8 months she could not find a proper cream/treatment for our son's pimples, and what is worse at the end of the 8th month she sent a wrong prescription to the pharmacy, so we narrowly escaped being harmed by her; good thing I always check on what medicine a doctor prescribes... AVOID by ALL MEANS!

Amazing Doctor

Not only do you get in to see Dr Amarante quickly, she is thorough, knowledge, friendly and professional for just a few compliments. I’ve sent 4 of my family members to her and they all got in to see her in the same week and love her and the staff

Office experience

I had the worst experience ever today with the office staff at this Dermatology practice. All of the office staff that I encountered were short, abrupt, rude, and unprofessional. I cannot comment on the visit with the Dr. because I couldn't even get that far. The office clerk incorrectly identified my co-pay and deductible information drastically. When I tried to have the employee correct her error, she became arrogant and implied that I eas lying. I told her and the other office staff that I wouldn't pay 100.00 for the visit, the staff she threatened me with a cancellation fee. I asked the staff to call The Provider line, so that they could verify that I have insurance with 0 co-pay and 0 deductible. The staff refused citing that a Provider can say anything on the phone and this Dr.s practice is to take whatever comes up and issue a credit later.

The receptionist at the north Tonawanda office Is terrible. Extremely rude!!! My first visit they charge me 35 copay then she continues to tell me my copay today is 60!!! And now I have a deductible that I have not met!!! Maybe they should get there facts straight b4 they start talking

Worst experience, wish I could leave 0 stars

I went to this office for treatment of my adult back acne. I did not see the doctor, but instead the PA. The PA never looked at the affected area! I was given a prescription for a topical acne medicine. Well the directions were to apply it twice a day. It ruined my skin. My acne went from a 2 to a 10, and not just for a "purge" period, for over a year! It only got better when I went to see aestheticians at a well regarded plastic surgeon's office (near Tony Walker Center). Surprise, they actually looked at it, took photos, and recommended non-prescription treatment and peels. Its been a month and my skin finally looks like it did pre-horrifying dermatologist experience. How does a dermatologist not look at your skin, still baffled...

Me.

Second time seeing her,thought she was very professional. Would definitely go back.

very proffesional

Very nice and professional doctore really knows what shes doing would highly reccomend ger to family and freinds

very professional and personable,willing to spend time and explain

You may have a 10 am appt, but dont plan to be seen before noon. They overbook. I was told I could call in the morning to see how far behind she is, and then I could come in later, but if I made a 10 am appt, I would like to be seen around that time. I cant take a day off of work to sit and wait. Go somewhere else.

Horrible

I can not believe an office is run this way. I am a professional and work in the medical field. I could not believe the condition of this place. First it is dirty!! The office staff is rude and unaccountable for any of their mistakes. I was not told that I would not be seeing the doctor for my first visit, instead I saw the assistant, whom I may say looked like she doesn't own an iron and she slept with her pets. The doctor did even bother to introduce herself to me. I would not recommend this office to anyone. Unfortunately, she was referred to me by a friend and they are never going to hear the end of this!!! I gave a one star rating, but to be honest I wouldn't even give them one star.

U.S. Navy Veteran

I waited in her office for over 3 hours, for first time visit. The wait was tedious. She needs some type of entertainment in her waiting room like a TV, or radio. Listening to all her patients yacking away with each other is annoying. Her front desk person ate this big old sandwich at the desk where those of us waiting through our lunch to be seen by the queen herself can see her. I would not recommend her to anyone I know. I worked in dental/physician's office. I hope no patient I've ever assisted or came in contact with, left my presence/the office I worked in feeling the way I did today at Dr. Lynn Amarante's office.

I sat down and a young girl next to me was complaining to her mother that they were already waiting an hour and a half. They asked at the desk how much longer it was going to be and they told her she was next, After 15 more minutes they walked out. Another man asked to be rescheduled shortly after that as her couldn't wait any longer. They staff had to put up with the justifiably so angry patients because of the long wait. I felt bad for them because it wasn't their fault but I was sick of waiting also. The office and waiting room is very cramped and there were times when not everyone had a seat to sit on. It is amazing that she has patients. The phone was ringing constantly for appointments. I am sorry to say that I won't be returning. She spent less than 5 minutes with me and my skin problem isn't any better.

Dr. Lynn A Amarante is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.