Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn B Kohlmeier has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lynn B Kohlmeier has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Kohlmeier!! I am one of those pain the rear parents that chooses a less than favorable option (amongst pediatricians) for vaccines and Dr Kohlmeier respects my wishes and works with me. Everytime I have brought my son in with a concern she takes her time to explain the what why how's. I am completely comfortable bringing my sons in for anything no matter how small the issue may be. What Dr wears a mickey mouse sweater and rainbow shoe laces for heaven's sake?! I absolutely love her. Her nurse Michael is also absolutely wonderful. Great team!
Dr. Lynn B Kohlmeier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMinistry Healthcare, 824 Illinois Ave, Stevens Point, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynn B Kohlmeier in this video.
Dr. Lynn B Kohlmeier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stevens Point, WI.