Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Q Beard MD
Dr. Lynn Q Beard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brigham City, UT. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Beard is affiliated with Brigham City Community Hospital and McKay-Dee Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lynn Q Beard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lynn Q Beard has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn Q Beard - Posted on November 13th, 2018
Dr Beard and his assistants Kelsie and Dawn are quite possibly the most vile humans I’ve encountered. I could hear them speaking horrible things about patients, staff and even heard Dr Beard call his handicapped son a “stupid retard”. I walked out of the office prior to being seen and will never return!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn Q Beard - Posted on May 19th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn Q Beard - Posted on August 21st, 2014
This Dr looks at numbers NOT people
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn Q Beard - Posted on December 23rd, 2013
I was hopeful when I heard this Doctor was thorough and took extra time during appointments. I have gone to 2 appointments: He apeared very confident and firm. When he came in he made us wait while he read over medical records & reports (not prepared for the appointment) if we mentioned we had a question he told us to wait. he asked us some questions & asked the nurse for more reports from the hospital....after looking over everything, but not TALKING to us, he drilled us about what he thought was going on, changed up my medications and excused us without answering questions. the new meds were not working, 3 miserable weeks later our visit was about the same except I wanted to be heard & answered, he got upset at me and told me to "Shush!" drilled us again (on some points contradicting himself from the first time) and cut meds again. I came out so upset and in so much pain, with no help. I think he is a doctor to fulfill his ego/tyrant nature.
Dr. Beard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Lynn Q Beard Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Lynn Q Beard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brigham City, UT.