2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Q Beard?

Horrible

Dr Beard and his assistants Kelsie and Dawn are quite possibly the most vile humans I’ve encountered. I could hear them speaking horrible things about patients, staff and even heard Dr Beard call his handicapped son a “stupid retard”. I walked out of the office prior to being seen and will never return!

He was out of town, so I saw another doctor. Huge mistake. I'll never go anywhere else as long as he is in practice. He is such a wonderful doctor who takes time to listen, answers questions, and gives you an actual exam. He's the best there is.

Positive experience

Dr. thoroughly addressed my complaints. Explained treatment, use & reason for RX's. Inquired about other concerns. All of the staff that I encountered were very pleasant.

This Dr looks at numbers NOT people

I was hopeful when I heard this Doctor was thorough and took extra time during appointments. I have gone to 2 appointments: He apeared very confident and firm. When he came in he made us wait while he read over medical records & reports (not prepared for the appointment) if we mentioned we had a question he told us to wait. he asked us some questions & asked the nurse for more reports from the hospital....after looking over everything, but not TALKING to us, he drilled us about what he thought was going on, changed up my medications and excused us without answering questions. the new meds were not working, 3 miserable weeks later our visit was about the same except I wanted to be heard & answered, he got upset at me and told me to "Shush!" drilled us again (on some points contradicting himself from the first time) and cut meds again. I came out so upset and in so much pain, with no help. I think he is a doctor to fulfill his ego/tyrant nature.

Dr. Lynn Q Beard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brigham City, UT.