Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Bennion
Dr. Lynn Bennion, MD, FACE is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with other offices in Sunnyvale, CA and Mountain View, CA . He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bennion is affiliated with El Camino Hospital, Community Hospital of Los Gatos and Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System. He speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Bennion has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Bennion is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
El Camino Hospital
Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Lynn Bennion accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynn Bennion in this video.
Dr. Lynn Bennion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.