Dr. Lynn M Nyquist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn M Nyquist?

This woman caused my daughter's first psychotic episode

This "Doctor" prescribed EIGHTY MILLIGRAMS OF PAXIL for my daughter at her age TWENTY, totally contraindicated by the manufacturer of this drug. As a result, my daughter's underlying psychosis (schizophrenia) erupted and she was never the same. The only reason we did not bring a malpractice lawsuit (and a personal injury attorney DID get the records) was because my daughter would not have psychologically been able to handle the deposition. My daughter took her life in 2011. Perhaps her underlying psychosis would not have presented as virulently as it did if this woman did not consider herself more knowledgeable than the local psychiatrists (she, herself, told me this).

Patient

I do not believe that Dr. Bergstraesser gave the wrong medicine. I have been going to her for ten years and she is my angel. Sometimes the pharmacy can make a mistake.

This was a very good experience. I highly recommend this doctor.

CEO

Dr_Lynn_Bergstraesser is my primary physician She is wonderful!! I'm extremely grateful for her! When she is w/ you She is truly with you !!! She is thorough in her assessments and makes sure you really understand what's going on. I love her!!!

Dr. Lynn is awesome! I never feel rushed and she is very compasionate, understanding, persistant and just a great person.

10 years & counting

Love Dr. Lynn!!!!

Eileen

Dr. Lynn Bergstreasser has been my PCP for five years. She is the best PCP I ever had. She takes care of sll my problems no matter how complicated. I highly recommend her as a doctor to anyone.

Dr. Lynn M Nyquist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williston, ND.