Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Borgatta
Dr. Lynn Borgatta, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Borgatta is affiliated with Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave., Boston Medical Center and Boston Med Ctr-E. Newton Outpt. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Borgatta has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lynn Borgatta has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lynn Borgatta has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lynn Borgatta is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Borgatta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Boston Medical Center
Boston Med Ctr-E. Newton Outpt
39 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
Graduated in 1974
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lynn Borgatta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.