Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn D Canavan has the following 1 specialty
- Breast Diseases
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 49
After receiving the unexpected diagnosis of breast cancer at 41 with a husband & 4 children at home, I was devastated & terrified. As an RN, I immediately started gathering information from my professional network on who was THE BEST in the field. Dr. Canavan's name kept coming up from every resource that I contacted. I am very happy that I chose her for my surgeon & would go back again in a heartbeat! As I've seen mentioned in other reviews, she may not be overly personal & warm/fuzzy, but she is extremely knowledgeable & highly respected by peers as well as nationally recognized. She is one of the best in her field & I choose that over a hug or sugar coated information any day.
Dr. Canavan explained everything that I needed to know about my breast cancer and the treatment I would receive in an extremely professional manner using words that were easy to understand. She was thorough, kind, confident, and knowledgeable. She made me feel comfortable that I was under the best care available.
Dr. Canavan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Lynn D Canavan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynn D Canavan in this video.
Dr. Lynn D Canavan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.